Скоро! [Тедди] Тедди-львёнок Бонифаций [Наталья Суранова]

• Автор темы SHAREWOOD
  • Дата начала
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD

SHAREWOOD

Редактор

Складчина: [Тедди] Тедди-львёнок Бонифаций [Наталья Суранова]​

[Тедди] Тедди-львёнок Бонифаций [Наталья Суранова]

Описание:

Приветствую вас, уважаемые друзья! Представляю вашему вниманию Тедди-львёнка Бонифаций. You might argue that he doesn't resemble the 'original' Bonifacius, and I would agree. He doesn't look like the previous one, but rather like this one. Every Bonifacius is unique in its own way. This particular Bonifacius has just returned from his holiday, hence his plump and satisfied appearance.

This lion cub, created using teddy technique, has twistable arms and a head attached with a splint. A mane on his little head is what stands out the most! It's indeed his main ornament. The fiery red mane adds a special charm to his personality, making him irresistible. Agree, right? He wears this flaming mane well. The size of the cub is about 10-11 cm. While everything else is not complex, creating the mane will require some time. That's the particularity of this masterclass.

This summer season turned out to be teddy-rich for me. We created an elephant named Polya, then a wise donkey, and now, the icing on the cake - the lion cub Bonifacius. I adore all these three teddies. Each of them has been endowed with their distinctive traits, bringing out the best in each. I hope you've enjoyed the appearance of our lion cub. I decided not to show the process, instead opting to present you with the final result. And why not... let's spoil you instantly with beautiful details and stunning photos by Anzhela Abdullina.

The current cost of the master class is 1290 rubles plus commission (this is for early booking. Later, the price will increase).

Материал «[Тедди] Тедди-львёнок Бонифаций [Наталья Суранова]», возможно, скоро появится на SHAREWOOD.
Воспользуйтесь поиском, может быть, он уже опубликован.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Последние темы автора

SHAREWOOD
Ответы
Просмотры
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD